Update on my BOM
I have been working on getting all of the applique
Even though I did fuse the design down it doesn't stay.
So I machine appliqued the stems and leaves down,
this style of applique is call...Raw Edge Applique
because you leave the raw edge showing.
I am trying to decide how I will quilt this on the longarm.
I was going to machine stitch the flowers also, but did not like the outcome.
Being a Crazy Quilter I decided to
secure the flowers
with a blanket stitch, using 3 strands of embroidery floss.
Also the heart.
And the little berries, with french knots in the middle, 33 of them.
Next step is to add the setting triangles.
The next set of instructions begin Feb 1.
I am try to keep on track.
Thank you for coming over,
I hope you will follow the progress of this
God's Blessing to you.