Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Promised Picture


Here is a picture of my newest grandson, Codey.

He is doing good, sleeping 5 to 6 hours at a time.

I have not been doing much sewing this week, so will
have to share some pictures of my work next week.

Enjoy my Codey,

3 comments:

Candi said...

OOOOOOOOH! He's gorgeous!!! Congrats to you all again:)
HUGZ:)
Candi

Jo Raines said...

He's precious. I remember those days. Now mine are 16, 15 and 7 and two are driving as of this month. Bring on the Prozac. I'd love to just have them that size for one day!

Gabriele said...

Lucky parents to have Codey sleep for 5-6 hours. I hope it stays like that for their sake. :o)

Gabriele