Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Appleblossom RR - my block - more details

Today I am showing you the work that Jo did on my block





















Jo created the spider web rose motif and the upside down buttonhole stitch.
(You have to click to enlarge these, you just have to)
The bullion rose spray is Bonnie's handy work and we will look at it again.
The green Art Nouveau twig on the bottom is Cobi's















Below, is her hand-dyed lace and SRE rose motif with fly stitch leaves.















I can tell you that these pictures do not come close to doing justice to the beautiful work these ladies have done. I am every so thankful.

4 comments:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

OH MY__WHOLLY COW---this is certainly a beauty!!! what are you going to do with it? *~*CAROLE*~*

Deb Geyer said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Did I say gorgeous?!

Franie said...

OH the spiderweb has a spider down from it. I have never seen something so beautiful! I am so impressed but not enough to get involved in it yet! Those blocks are so pretty--should be framed.

Susan said...

Of course, Jo's work is gorgeous. I love the way she stitches. It always looks so lovely.