Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Prayer Request ---Update

I want to thank everyone who is praying for Arnie. I have an update, it is not very nice.

*********
Hello everyone, I just wanted to give a quick update on Arnie. Cheri had to rush him into the hospital yesterday morning
He was in alot of pain and very swollen. Cheri said by the time they got to the hospital the cancer was oozing from his eye.
They have admitted him and they have in on some very strong pain meds so at least he has been able to rest.
The doc is going to move his surgery to the very first part of the week next week ( I will keep you posted)
Also please say a prayer for Dillon and Hailey they are going to be telling them about the face deformity tomorrow.
The phys say they should not tell him about the cancer just yet so that will be another blow when they do. I know
kids are resilient but I am very sure this will be hard on them. God bless you all. Love you. Michele

*********
Thank you for your continued prayers.

No comments: