Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Turquoise & Brown Split 9 Patch - Completed

Turquoise & Brown Split 9 Patch 
 
The completed quilt.
I waited to post the final product until
after giving the quilt to my daughter.
 
The label
Whole completed quilt
Quilting details

Binding details
Front and Backing
I am pleased with the results, despite the quilting issues.
It now lives in OK, with DD and SIL

Enjoy kiddos

What is next?
Finish BOM (block of the month) 'Ruffled Roses'
Quilts for my friends, Amber and Tyler's, 4 wee ones.
(one of which is started, a cute pink and white)
Beautiful quilt kit that is waiting.
Quilt Judy's bear quilt
Learn thread painting
Whole cloth quilt
Wall quilts for my newly finished stairwell
(which leads to my studio)

So you see, I will keep busy and have more to share with you,
I hope you will come back for a visit 
Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment.

Hugs
&
May God Bless and Keep You.

3 comments:

Kajsa said...

What a nice quilt with beautiful color combinations! :)

Unknown said...

What an EXQUISITE QUILT. lOVE THE OCLORS & PRETTY DESIGN.

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon

Susan said...

Wow, I've been gone a while! The quilt turned out great! I'm sure she loved it to pieces.