Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

End of Year Quilting and Embroidery 2014


End Year Quilting 

2014


Well, here we are at the week between
Christmas and New Years

A lot has been accomplished this year.
4 custom quilts
3 bathrobes
countless sets of towels
hats galore
quilting done for others

Just this last few days I quilted a top for 
my friend Kathy, did manage to get it done by Christmas eve day.

  She did a beautiful job on the design and piecing
I got to add to it with quilting.

Today I finished a small bear quilt for my husband

It is now hanging in its place.

 The new owners of
3 of the quilts I was honored to make this year.

The Pooh quilt, the White Camo quilt and the Taz quilt.
Hope they find lots of comforting
snuggles under these quilts.

Towels for the grandchildren
 
 Robes made for Terry and Billie



I am looking forward to new quilting and
embroidery adventures in 2015
I see many hoodies in my future as 
the embroidery machine stitches along.
My hope is to finish my Ruffled Roses quilt in time for
Cowboy Carnival at the end of May.
So stay tuned, I have
more to share.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


 

No comments: