Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pink and Cream RR- Debbies Block

Debbie's block is the second block in this RR that I have had the pleasure to work on.
My additions include the SR roses in 4mm hand dyed SR with DMC floss stems and leaves.
SR geranium of 2mm SR flower head with french knot centers and a pretty green butterfly motif looking for nectar. The seam treatment between the two is a hand dyed tread done in a buttonhole fan, to which I added the bugle beads and little pearls. The lace with pearls was already there.















The lower lace treatment was on the block, I added the red SR roses and rayon thread treatment with beads

The seam treatment to the left is done with lazy daisy leaves and a 3 sided bead.














This will be going in the mail shortly, I sure hope it gets to its destination ok, Cobi's block has not made it yet and it was only going to MO from WY and I mailed it on the 11th. I am really getting mail shy.

3 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Spring flower garden?? Very nice work! Inspiring!

WIPPYSPLACE said...

WONDERFUL EMBELLISHING!! I guess I need to get beads and sequins, now :o))? you are inspiring *~*CAROLE*~*

Susan said...

Very pretty block. I love what you've done with it, especially the geraniums and the seam to the left. Is this Debbie R.?