Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Destiny's Christmas Stocking

Some more details of my DGD's stocking

This first seam is done in Sassa Lynne threads with flower sequins that Susan shared with me, topped with burgundy beads.















More Sassa Lynne on the half circles and DMC floss for the detached chains. I was trying to echo the design in the fabric.















The circle motif is done in pink rayon, with a flower bead in the center.















That is it for today. I am getting down to the last bits of this stocking, it won't be long until it can be assembled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is gorgeous! I absolutely love it. I haven't read any other posts about it yet but how long did it take you?

allie aller said...

That is some beautiful stitching there...love those stacked half wheels!

Anonymous said...

More really pretty embellishing. You've done a great job on this - she's going to love it. If she doesn't, I want it.