Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

About Quilt Drawing

I want to thank those who have sent comments.......

This is NOT for my family, but for a family who I found out about over on a friends blog.

If you would like to donate please follow the links in the post, I know this family
would appreciate the help and prayers.

Hugs and Blessings to you and yours

1 comment:

Connie said...

I always read your new posts and try to keep up with your blog. Today I am stopping in to wish you a Happy Mother's Day.