Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Saturday, November 01, 2014

Winnie the Pooh Quilt

Winnie the Pooh Quilt

Completed

I am pleased to say the Winnie the Pooh quilt
I have been working on is complete and 
ready to go to it's new home.

Here are some final details

I decided to add rick rack to the binding of this quilt
Both in pink and in green to go with the
colors of the quilt.
 I love the star binding fabric and the pink rick rack is perfect 
for this quilt.
 Beginning the process
Binding finished, one corner with pink and green
 and another corner
 Owners block
 Some of the embroidery designs



 Label
 Important pictures
I have enjoyed working on this quilt, as well as 
the other quilts in this group.
and the one that began this journey
With one more to go, 
the Eagle Camo quilt...also refered to as the Bear quilt.
This quilt is nearing ready for the longarm
I need to construct the back with the 
special pictures sent for it.
I will be posting as I go along.  
Hard to believe I am nearly done with this
set of quilts.  

This work has been such a blessing and honor for 
me to do, the trust given me to create such special gifts is 
over whelming.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do like the addition of the rick rack. What a lot of work you did! So many lovely bits of quilting!