Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Sunday, November 03, 2019

50th Anniversary Quilt - Update


50th Anniversary Quilt - Update

More quilting work, over half way finished with the longarm work.


















4 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Gail, this is fabulous! I'm still working on the blocks of my 50th and this month we'll be celebrating our 51st. Congratulations on your 50th.

Gail said...

Thank you, Angie. This is not ours but for a client. I hope you are able to get yours finished up. I was able to start the first part of the last 1/3 of the top today, so soon.

Vicki C said...

Gail, this is just beautiful! So happy I came to visit your blog so I could see your progress.

Susan said...

Gail, your feather work and cross-hatching are particularly gorgeous. This is such a gem. I hope they know how fortunate they are to have you working on this. Your work is so tiring and time consuming! Really beautiful, and inspiring.