Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

American Hero Quilts

Hi All, what a busy week. Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Have been busy getting some quilts ready for a show. Also put some quilts on the machine for American Hero. First is the pretty quilt.














The details of the stitching are below, stars and meandering with a RW&B variegated thread.















This is the other quilt, I only did it with a meander, also in a RW&B variegated thread. I still have two more to go, but they need to be enlarged to meet the size requirement of AmHero. These two were sent to me last winter by Linda D on one of my quilt lists, when I realized they were to small I had to get some more fabric, that has arrived. Once I get done with the quilts for the show I will finish them up.















Speaking of the quilt show, it is for our little town of Hyatteville. I have one quilt finished and ready to go, well all except its sleeve. I hope to finish up the second one today.....of course I am not working on it while on here...I will post a picture of the quilts in the next day or so. Wanted to post the AmHero quilts first.

Until later.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I like those quilts. The second one, especially, is very like some blocks I have here that were leader-ender blocks. I have to make more to make something that size, but it's a good setting.

I'll bet it feels great to be quilting, after the cold winter!