Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Appleblossom RR -- Cobi's Block -- This n That

I don't know if you all remember my telling you about Cobi's block being lost in the mail some where between here and the Nederlands...and that I made her a replacement block....well after 2 months out there somewhere it arrived. The replacement block is here. Below is the lost block with my work added.














Here is the whole block.















Another note, all the quilts for the quilt show are finished and delivered to the quilt show staff. Sometimes it is necessary to give oneself a deadline, now I have 4 quilts done that have been sitting there waiting, the WIPs pile is going down.

I have been working on some American Hero quilts today, and plan to put the quilt piecing on hold for a while....I need to do some scrapbooking. It has been a long time since I have done that and I am way behind. I will continue to do CQ in the evenings as it is a good activity while watching TV. I will share some scrapbooking pages with you all. I want to get my quilt and CQ albums caught up and then on to family pictures.

I will also be sharing pictures from the quilt show with you.

The weather here has been hopping about, we have been having rain, wind, snow and some sunshine.....yes, I said snow....LOL.

Until later, God Bless

3 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Beautiful work - and I'm sure a nice surprise to be found!

WIPPYSPLACE said...

I LOVE IT!!!! lovely work..yer sure an inspiration! *~*CAROLE*~*

Susan said...

Very pretty seams, Gail. I'd be hard put to choose one block over the other. Cobi made out alright on that deal! LOL! I look forward to doing some stitching that isn't theme oriented!