Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Appleblossom RR -- another detail on Bonnie's block

Here is another detail on Bonnie's block. Jo put the motif on and suggested that perhaps someone else add to it, so I added the purple beads. I am still trying to figure out my last part to this pretty block.















After a nice 3 day mini vacation I am trying to get caught up on things, but have been slowed down because I pulled something in my lower back/hip area this morning while brushing the dog. Can still get around but very much like a stiff neck, not all movements are comfortable.

Picked up some Fabrico markers over the weekend and have played with them a bit...anyone else have these? What do you think of them? Any suggestions on fun ways to use them? I got them with the idea of dying motifs, the ink doesn't flow from them like I had hoped, will play on yardage later. Thanks for any suggestions.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hi Gail -- Figured I'd come see what your blogs are about. That quilt is gorgeous! When do we get to see a pic of the whole thing?

WIPPYSPLACE said...

LOVE what you have done to bonnie's block! the orange and purple look great together! CAROLE

Susan said...

I used Fabrico ink with rubber art stamps. I would color the stamp and then put it on the fabric. You can buy stamp pads, too.