Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Christmas Stocking Update

In this update you can see I have added to the gold rick rack some lazy dasiy stitches.
The poinsetta is coming along. This is some silk from a buy Susan did. The petal segments are backed with red tule to give them some extra body, the buttonhole stitch around the outside before adding the gold beads, stem stitch thru the center of each petal. Large yellow beads are waiting for the center.
The gold rick rack is not done, just have not decided what else to do. LOL















I am feeling under the gun, Christmas is fast approching and I have not begun the items I had planned..........help!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the poinsettia, Gail. The rickrack looks great with the red stitching, too. One of these days, I may have to try a stocking. When I have a place to hang one.

Candi said...

The poinsettia is just beautiful! Makes me want to get started on Christmas.
HUGZ:)
Candi