Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Christmas Stocking Update

Another update on the Christmas stocking. I know I am not as fast as some others are but she is getting done. LOL.

Here I used some organza ribbon for a bow then tacked it down with pearls (from an old necklace and seed (golden) and bugle (green) beads. Above the bow is a re-purposed blue earring, which I cut the back off of and stitched down.




















Now I am working on the rose lace, have added the same pearls to the center and am beading the petals of the flowers. Will show that to you shortly.

OH, BTW.....I found the lost motif, the chair ate it.........didn't want to give it up either, but I won so it is now on the stocking awaiting it's picture to be taken.

1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Elegantly beautiful!