Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Back Home

Thank you to everyone for the prayers you offered up on my behalf, I can not tell you just how effective they have been. My travel was perfect, weather sunny and clear. I got to visit with my Dad and he was doing pretty well. He is still hanging in there, only God knows when he will call him home.

It has been hard getting back into the swing of things, I am still tired but it is slowly coming together.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Kirk and I spent it, just the two of us, it was very relaxing and enjoyable to cook, eat and clean up together (we usually do the eating together, LOL.)

A couple of months ago I started working through Carole Samples book, Treasury of Crazy Quilt Stitches with several other gals. I thought you might like to see some of the works I have done on this journey.










These first two are the single stitches. It is good to start with the basics, I am learning alot with this study.

I also wanted to share with you some cute new additions to my holiday decorations.



I love snow people!
Are these not just the
cutest? Their scarves
come off so they may
just get some fancy
CQ scarves.

I am so looking forward
to Christmas, we are
heading to California, to
spend it with our children,
grandchildren, Kirk's parents,
and our friends. I need to get my tail in gear and finish up the Christmas
gifts (I know I am not alone).

It is good to be home and back among friends, thank you once again for holding me up in prayer, you will never know how much you helped me.

Hugs and Gods Blessing to everyone.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Your Thanksgiving sounds a lot like ours. =) Your samplers are definitely more learning than mine. I started out okay, but then hit a patch where I just couldn't get involved. I have to try on these alphabet ones, I guess. I did some cross stitch instead today. =)

I love your snow people! They are just darling. Don't you think they need some crazy quilted vests? =)