I am going to be gone for a couple of weeks. My Dad has been getting worse and worse over the last several months and now the Drs. say it is time to say our goodbyes. I have been struggling, trying to decide if I should go now or wait, I just can not make 2 trips. I am going to go now, well in a day or two. My parents live 16 hours away and I am going to drive it by myself, which is way out of my comfort zone, but more within it then flying.
I covent your prayers for safe travel. I will probably stay for a week or two to be with my Mom.
In the mean time here are two rag quilts I have been working on.
Until later........Gods Blessing to all.