Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Going to be gone

I am going to be gone for a couple of weeks. My Dad has been getting worse and worse over the last several months and now the Drs. say it is time to say our goodbyes. I have been struggling, trying to decide if I should go now or wait, I just can not make 2 trips. I am going to go now, well in a day or two. My parents live 16 hours away and I am going to drive it by myself, which is way out of my comfort zone, but more within it then flying.

I covent your prayers for safe travel. I will probably stay for a week or two to be with my Mom.

In the mean time here are two rag quilts I have been working on.

Until later........Gods Blessing to all.
Gail























4 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Gail, My thoughts will be with you for safe travels and a good visit.

Ati said...

Gail, I wish you strenght to say goodbey to your father.
And have a save return in a few weeks.

Susan said...

Gail, I'm so sorry to come home to this news. I will be praying for your family, and your safe travels.

Deb Geyer said...

{{{HUGS}}} You are on my prayer list!