Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The faster I go the behinder I get!!!!

I tell ya, it seems like I just get caught up and then I take on twice as much, LOL.........

Here are a few of the things I have been working on besides everyday chores, my small part on the addition and 2 days in Billings, Mt. on a shopping trip (I know, I know but somebody had to do it).

These are additions to my Etsy shop.

4 really cute snow flake soaps, each is 3 oz and they come in a pretty royal blue mess bag.
Each bar has glitter on it, so they will sparkle just like fresh fallen snow and they smell so good, with Winterberry fragrance oil. You can check them out here.

















Also on my Etsy is
another cute cell
phone pouch.
















I also began work on a tote for one of my grand children, it has lots and lots and lots of pieces, but I think (at least I hope) it will come out good, once the first is made I will know if I will do it again. It is by Marilynn Bilyeu and you can see it here. I will post about it when I am done.

I think that is it for right now. If you'd like to see the progress on my studio check here.

No comments: