Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some stitching

Oh boy am I having a hard time stitching these days, not a good time to be in a lull.

I am working on a cell phone pouch for Fran R. She has ordered 2, this is the teal one that should have bling.

I love the center piece and am basing everything off of it.



Remember to click
for a closer look.
















The design is inspired by the center design, the teal roses are made using Candi's hand dyed ribbon, which you can find on her Etsy.

A couple of other things I am working on, a Cabbage Patch doll for DGS #2, a art tote for DGS #1.
Today, I made some Christmas Gold soap and some muscle balm, so besides working on the
new building that is what I am up to.

I am going to veg in front of the TV tonight, Dancing with the Star is on.

Night.

3 comments:

Susan said...

That's looking great, Gail. Perfect colors. She will love it. I like the way you echoed the center over on the upper right, too. She was watching Dancing tonight, on DVR =)

Thelma said...

Love the colors Gail! It's looking great!

Fran said...

Oh, Gail, I'm lovin' it so far!
You do such beautiful work.