Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, October 23, 2015

Lime, Black, Grey and White Quilt

Lime, Black, Grey & White Quilt

1st
 pieced border for the quilt.

Corner detail

What a difference a border makes.
 
I think I need a bigger design wall.
Flannel ordered to make a bigger design wall.

Border #2

Half square triangles in dark grey, light grey and white. 
(trying out the next border on the
  
 Corner details

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it right up to that auditioning border. What did you decide to do with that? I love how these colors turned out. I would never have put them together, but they are fabulous.