Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Tuesday, February 05, 2019

365 Quilt Challenge


365 Quilt Challenge

Have you seen this?

A year long block of the month......errr......day.

365 blocks, one each day


I began my adventure today, I am a bit behind
since I just found this and need to catch all of 
the January blocks and up till the 5th of Feb.

So today I did January 1 and Feb 1 blocks

This is the quilt in a line drawing.

Here are my blocks
they are 3.5 inches


My plan is to share the blocks I make for this once a week.

Hopefully, I will keep on schedule. 
Hope you will go on the journey with me.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, that's going to be so nice. What a good idea to do one behind and one more current block, so you really can catch up in a month or two. A great approach I wouldn't have thought of! The fabrics are so pretty. I had considered doing it, but I have too many other things already on the list. =(

Moira said...

Great idea to catch up like this. I'll enjoy watching your quilt grow, but no time for me to even think of it myself....