Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Saturday, February 02, 2019

Ribbon Quilt - Part 3

Ribbon Quilt - Part 3



We had a great retreat and I spent my time
putting sashing on the ribbon quilt.

I really like this deep purple with the ribbons.




All the blocks are joined now.

Still need to add the outer sashes, then 
on to the borders.  

Backing will be the same purple.
Planning out the quilting, I am thinking feathers
on the outer border, not sure about the quilting for the 
sashing yet, blocks will be stitched in the ditch
between each ribbon.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Gail, that is beautiful! Kudos to you for being able to see what these ribbons could become. Your vision for them is wonderful!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

What a fabulous way to do something with all those ribbons!!