Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Lace Buy

We had another lace and motif buy with Susan......look at all you get for 12.00!















The motifs and something a little extra by way of the buttons.















Some of the lace and more motifs.
















And some more lace...........remember you can click on the picture to get a closer look. The next by is in September. Lace buy group.

This is going to be a busy week, DH family is coming for a visit....this is a good thing, but will require me to do work I would not normally do. LOL. So less time for crafting.

Until later..........................

2 comments:

Candi said...

Aren't the lace buys just great!!!:) I love all the different ones to be able to play.
HUGZ:)
Candi

Susan said...

Wow, now I know why I had more people joining the list. =) It looks like so much the way you laid it out. I always see bags of stuff, not really the quantity this way. I guess we did alright!