Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

WaHooo

Finally.........it only took two weeks of not quilting to get past the um drums. You know how it is to loss your desire to do your favorite thing because you have been doing it at high speed for so long.

Today I went down to work on my longarm, feeling a little bit ready. I had to frog a section, took about an hour, then did a little adjustment to the tension and started quilting.....4 hours later I had to quite so I could make dinner, but I was not ready. It feels good to be back at it. I don't want to over do it again, but we all know how that goes. My list of want to do is pretty long. VBG.

Here is another quilt from the quilt show for you to enjoy.

This quilt received second place in the medium size quilt category. It is a Sunbonnet Sue and is a really cute quilt.
**Remember you can click on it to make it bigger for a
closer view of the detail.














That is it for right now, I am working on some stitching which I hope to have an update on for you. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have the current quilt off the longarm so I can show it to you. It is taking somewhat longer because each block is being quilted individually with different designs. Sew........Until later.


1 comment:

Susan said...

That's a cute quilt. Thanks for sharing it. I look forward to seeing what you are doing on this one! It sounds like it was the right time to go back to quilting!