Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Quilt Show First Place

Here is the First Place quilt (large) from our towns quilt show. There were about 50 quilts entered. It is interesting how different quilt shows go, with this one all the picture type quilts won peoples choice. It wasn't about quality but the picture. LOL. All the quilts chosen are lovely quilts, it is just interesting what will be chosen from one show to another.




















None of my quilts placed which upset me at first, which is silly since I didn't expect to place. I guess it is that little thing inside each of us that wants that recognition. Several people came up to me and complemented my work....what more can I ask for.

I have not been doing much on the quilting scene this last couple weeks, I guess I over did it. So instead I am doing some scrapbooking and had to work on my computer since it was running out of space....Yikes.

I will share a couple more of the quilts from the show in the next few days. I may share some of the scrapbook pages if anyone is interested. Let me know.

Until later,

1 comment:

Susan said...

Whether you received recognition in the form of a place or not, your quilts are beautiful.

I'd like to see your scrap pages. I'm always looking at ideas. Not doing anything with them lately, though!