Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, October 19, 2007

I have been TAGGED

I have been tagged for the MEME. My tags came from Leslie, Karrin, Candi and Carole all in the same afternoon. LOL. Here are the rules as posted on Leslie's blog.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


1. I love being in nature, that is where I feel closest to my Lord Jesus.
2. I realized last winter after a nice snow, and the sun came out....God created glitter.
3. Blue is my least favorite color for decorating or crafting, it is best in the sky and ocean, on a pair of jeans or deep blue glass.
4. 60 scares me.
5. I agree we should have grandchildren first, we have 6
6. I am thankful for gravel......see my Wy blog @ http://newlifewy.blogspot.com/
7. One of my favorite things to do besides quilting, Cqing, is gardening. I began gardening over 30 years ago and still get great joy from playing in the dirt and helping things grow. We love having food we have grown or hunted, and find great satisfaction when a meal features mostly what we have gathered ourselves.

Ok, now to tag 7 other bloggers.

Kate @ High Altitude Gardening
Fran @ Quilting in Alaska
Wendy @ Wandering Rose
Kerry @ KerryKatieCakes
Fran @ Sew Frantastic
Gabriele @ Gabriel's Spot
Rebekah @ Daddy's Girl

Enjoy.

No comments: