Wanted to give an update on the Tie block I have been working on. Below are the details so far.
The close ups will show you what I have added to some of the corner blocks. This first one will have another arrow, in a different shade. The blanket stitch has set off the squares nicely. Around the burgundy corner the blanket is done in DMC, 3 strands. The center blanket is done with Sassy Lynne thread, parchment.
I have been working with stitches I have been practicing in the Carole Samples class I am taking. We are working on the basics right now.
Here I decided on a wreath. Don't forget to look closer at the print corner, there is stitching in the ones closest to the center.
The whole block so far. More to come.