Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006


I shared this photo once before but thought I would again since it is part of this block. I like to do 'studies' in different stitches and this was my study in French knots. I did this in the beginning of my CQ journey, each is a single knot.

Below the flower is an antique lace, and looking at it now I am thinking of perhaps adding some beads to it...what do you think, should I add to it or leave it because it is antique?

No comments: