Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, September 22, 2006

My Cherry Tree


My rendition of a Cherry Tree. I took a class on my online list Crazy Quilting International a Yahoo group. This block is done all in cotton fabrics in whites, creams and tans. I then decided to do all stitching in greens and pinks.

The flowers on the tree are all French knots, done in DMC cotton floss, with a mix of variegated rayon threads. The trunk is Perle cotton 5, in a straight stitch.

We will take a closer look at the seams tomorrow.

No comments: