Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006
















This part of block one features a crochet piece by my MIL, Letha. Clear glass beads and a gold flower button help to bring demension. The seam treatment is again done in DMC floss with a star stitch flower. To the right is a lace treatment, where I threaded ribbon through, added small pearl like beads and lots of french knots, can you tell yet that I like french knots.

1 comment:

Susan said...

How lovely that you could put a piece of lace from your MIL on this wallhanging. I like the crystal beads. I'll have to look for some bigger beads one day soon.