Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Lets see if I can post about the picture I posted earlier, blogger just doesn't like me today, my other blog is working fine..........hummmmm.

What I have shared below is a RR for my online list CQI, called Flight of Fancy a butterfly RR. My additions to the block are the silver ribbon, that I twisted and stitched a SR french knot on the twist.

The pink butterfly motif is hand dyed with kool-aid, should I add some beads?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Where would you add the beads? On the butterfly? Around it? Behind it to indicate a flight path might be cool. It looks great as is, but I always seem to add more beads! No need to follow me into beed oblivion, though. =)