Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Gift of Love and Comfort

Look at the beautiful surprise I received in the mail yesterday. A gift of love and comfort from my on line group, Quilters on Review. This pretty quilt was given to me, to offer comfort for the passing of my Dad. I have included some up close pictures so you can see the workmanship.

Thank you my friends for the love you've shown me through this lovely quilt.















































1 comment:

Susan said...

Beautiful! Didn't Veronica do a nice job on the quilting? I saw it on her blog a few days ago, but she didn't highlight her work so we could see it like this.