Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year All Ya'll

Hi everyone, we are back from our wonderful Christmas trip to California.

We had a wonderful time and I finally got to hold my new grandson Codey, WAHOO!!

Every moment we got to spend with our family and our friends was so wonderful and I am so thankful for the opportunity to go for the visit.

I want to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Gods Blessings to each and everyone. See you next year.

1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Happy New Year to you, too!