Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Monday, December 18, 2006


Which of Santa's Reindeer are you?

Which of Santa's Reindeer Are You

Cupid

Like Cupid you know how to spread love. You have a place in your heart for everyone and are always there with a hug or a kiss

Find out which of Santa's Reindeer you are at Quizopolis.com

2 comments:

Susan said...

Well, yes, I'd say that's you. =)

Gerry said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the nice comment. I used your link and took your reindeer quiz. I'm Donder. LOL!