Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Arrow Stitch

I really like how the arrow stitch dresses up this piece of lace. I keep going back to it, I think it is one of my favorite elements on Judy's block. The beads and straight stitches really dress up the feather stitch and then the buttonhole that created the fans for this seam treatment.

Remember to click for a closer view.



















This block will be beginning it rounds for a RR with several of my friends. What a joy it is to have these ladies help me with the work. This is destine to be the back of a new jacket, for me. Grin.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You used one of my favorite insertion laces, and I love how you embellished it. Those extra little touches on the buttonhole fans are cool, too. Judy is so lucky you are doing this. =)