Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Judy's Block detail 5

Detail #5 on Judy's block. I found this design in Carole Samples
"Treasury of Crazy Quilt Stitches" page 145. Isn't a pretty seam treatment?
I know I have a couple more flowers to put on, this is done in 2 strands of
J & P Coats floss variegated, #165, colors of pink, green, yellow, blue and lavender.
This is a fun floss to use on this block, it goes so well.


(Remember
to click the
picture for a
closeup.)

4 comments:

Karrin Hurd said...

Very nice Gail!

Candi said...

Your stitching is great Gail!!
HUGZ:)
Candi

Susan said...

Oh, this is too funny. I was looking at that last night and chose something similar but with a different embellishment - sort of made it up. I figured I'd come back to this one sometime, though!

Susan said...

Oh, this is too funny. I was looking at that last night and chose something similar but with a different embellishment - sort of made it up. I figured I'd come back to this one sometime, though! Looks great!