Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Soaps on Etsy

I have been making soap again, this time for Valentine's Day.

If your looking for a special gift for that Special Valentine on your list, this is it.


First is a creamy Rose Milk Soap, I love this soap it is so velvety on the skin and reminds me of standing in the middle of a rose garden.















Rose Geranium Soap, is fresh and smells like spring. This soap has French clay in it as well as 24K gold sparkle.














More additions to come, so check um out @ Big Horn Mountain Creations

2 comments:

Candi said...

Fran, your soaps look so pretty and I know they're just yummy!! Hope to order some for Valentines for my daughter and granddaughter:)
HUGZ:)
Candi

Susan said...

Gosh, those look so pretty! I hope you sell lots and lots!