Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation Quilt 10

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Quilt

Just a little update.  No pictures at the moment.
I was busy stitching down the binding
last night and all of a sudden I came 
to the point where I began.
OH NO!
Now I am going to have to undo some of
the stitches, 
I got so carried away, I sewed down the
area where the label goes!
LOL
The label will be made today, my girlfriend
Lyn is bringing her embroidery  machine over,
so say tuned for pictures of this amazing process.
Then the quilt will be heading to its owner
and off to the auction. 

May God Bless you and keep you safe

No comments: