Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Friday, February 04, 2011

Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation Quilt 3

Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation Quilt 

 Part 3

Welcome back to the creation of this quilt

It is at what I call the gangly teenager stage 
you know when kids are growing so fast they get awakard in
mobility and looks.  LOL.

I finished cutting the strip sets this morning and sewing 
them together into 4 patches.
 Leaving some in 2 patches
 Then construction began (left side)
 Middle
 Right side
 All together
 Time to stop for today, what should I make for dinner
we are about leftovered out.  Is leftovered a word?

Will work on the next section tomorrow.

Come on over to My Tin Shack,
I am working on a post about my faux leather treatment 
in my stairwell and hope to finish that up to post 
later tonight.

God Bless and Keep you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's coming along great! I love how it's looking, and it's so great to follow step by step, as you go. I love that you had such a variety of colors and patterns that you aren't having to buy any fabric for the top.

Soggibottom said...

I'm enjoying watching this come to gether :-) x x x

Unknown said...

Your quilt continues to keep me entralled. Still Loving it. What beautiful colors...I didn't realize what a great selection of colorful shirts we had available...you are a great quilt decorator!
Kay Clark