Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation Quilt 8

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation  Quilt

Part 8

The quilting.

Yes, the quilt is on the long arm
(Saturday morning)
I was so busy quilting I forgot to take any pictures until I was about 
half way done.  LOL.

A close up of the machine during stitching.
Some sections quilted.





All finished and ready for the binding.  A task for tomorrow.
(Sunday)

May God Bless you and Keep you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And yet another day of some wonderfully artistic designs.
You continually keep me entralled with your progress.
Kay

Anonymous said...

Meandering was perfect for it, too. I hope it brings a lot at auction. I can't imagine it won't.

Candi said...

The quilt is awesome Gail, it did come out really nice. Hope it brought lots of $ to the auction.
hugz:)
Candi