Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation Quilt 5


 Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Quilt

Part 5

Time to celebrate...........
the center of the top is
DONE.

I am pleased with how it looks

What do you think?
 Today's work included,
joining row 3 components together
making the 4th section.
Here we have, the left.
the middle
the right.
 Joining the 3rd and 4th rows together,
then joining the top half to the bottom half.  
WaHoo, and it looks cool.
 Next up are the 3 borders.  So stay tuned

The thread for the quilting and the backing arrived.
Real Tree Camo for the back.  Cool....Yes!

God Bless and Keep you.

Please leave a comment, they mean alot to me, 
I love hearing from you.

4 comments:

The one and only Lady said...

I love it!! It looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the thread you are using. Where did you get that? The top is awesome. I can't believe you put it together so quickly. I mean, I believe it, it's you, but I'm amazed at how fast it went together. They better love it. And pay lots.

Gail said...

Thank you girls. The thread is King Tut #981 Cobra by Superior Threads. I know it seems a odd choice, but black or white or red or blue would have just stood out to much, so I choose the brown, blue, beige combo.

Unknown said...

The camo back should work great at Elk Camp. You have a great artistic nack of quilting. Keep up the good work.
Kay