Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Marya's Block















I am on an online Crazy Quiling list CrazyQuiltingInternational on yahoo, this is one of the RR that I partisapated in. This detail is for Marya's block, the theme was fans and this is her handle, my addition is the beads.

I will share other additions I made a bit later.

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a perfect piece of lace for those beads. I look forward to seeing the other things you did. The little seam to the left starts as that nasty cretan stitch, doesn't it?