Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Michele's fan
















Today I thought I would feature the fan, there is alot to see. I had fun doing the edge trim of the fan which is 1/4 inch wide organdy ribbon, I'd say it is encrusted. A picture is worth a 1,000 words so I will let you look around instead of talking. The threads are DMC cotton with 4mm silk ribbon too.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Susan said...

There are so many beautiful details. I love the fan that is on the fan's handle. Was that a piece of lace, or did you stitch it?

Gail said...

Susan;
The small fan is a motif that I used my scrapbooking pens to color, I first wet it, blotted and then used the markers to add color, also blotted again to soften the color. Glad you like it.