Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006





This is the last installment on Letha's block. With the shadowbox added (made by DH) I felt it need more lace around the edges. A cross to represent her faith. If you will go back to the original photo you will also see in the right corner a gold heart and two premade SR roses. The frame is a little deep so she can add small items along its edge if she wants to, a glass door covers it all from dust.




Next we will begin to look at the wall hanging that I have been working on for Michele, my daughter-in-law.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I like the fans, too. The laces around the edges are so pretty. I've been looking for some I really like, but not had much luck, yet. These are pretty. Do *not* tell me they came from Wal-Mary! =)

Gail said...

No not from Walmart, they were in a baggie swap I was in. My CQ list just did a buy from Cheap Trim .com, next time they do it I will let you know and we'll have to get some new trims. K? Unless the gals on TF might want to do this.