Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pauline's RR block

My additions to Pauline's beautiful heart block are the seam treatments on the brown/orange/green/pink fan blades,
(the rose motif was added by Rendi).
I also added the button hole stitch with french knots around the inside of the pink lace. Below is a picture of the whole block so you can she how she did this, it is my understanding that it will become a pillow.



2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, you did a lot of work on this one. Is that *our* Pauline? =) I like all of the seams you did, but that first one is really pretty, as well as fairly simple.

Gail said...

Yes, Susan, it is *our* Pauline. The block design is very pretty and enough different that I was stumped as to what to add. I am glad you like the treatments, they are all quit simple in their impact, I have not seen the block since and do not know what else has been added.