Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What this blog is about


Welcome, I am beginning this blog to share my quilting, crazy quilting and long arm quilting, at times I will also add other crafts I may be working on just to mix it up.

This first piece was made for my MIL, Letha. It is mounted in a shadow box with a glass door so she can hang it on her wall. I will feature elements of it in up coming days.

I began this piece for a class I was preparing to teach. I hope you will gain ideas for your own works.

I began quilting 3.5 years ago, took up CQ 1.5 years ago and became a long arm quilter 6 months ago. I have loved fabric from an early age, began sewing garments at age 13. Now I find it necessary to have some contact with fabric, thread and embelishments on a daily basis.

I hope you enjoy your visit. Until later.


2 comments:

Susan said...

I already got some ideas, before you even got to the details. =) I'm looking forward to seeing all your stuff. I didn't realize you'd be doing all this for such a relatively short time! You surely have learned fast!

Lin Moon said...

I just love the way you framed the picture with those beads - looking forward to seeing more....