Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Block Change Out

OK, here is the change I made with the sequined flowers and glass
leaves...............So, from this to

















This,

Since the block has a garden theme I decided the garden needed
a spider to keep an eye on all the plants. This is a good spider, she is a
pink lady, and is queen over the garden making sure that all the
bad bugs keep their distance.
















I am much happier with this addition to the block, I do need to
work on my web design, this one is a bit funky, but will do.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, that's a huge change. I didn't expect you to make something so completely different! I like the spider and web idea, though. Good choice.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I think they're both pretty, but the spider/web is a good idea.