Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Flight of Fancy - RR















Here is the pink and gold butterfly that Zandra added to the block.
I love both of the hand stitched butterflies, wonderful colors and beautiful
needle work.

Well I am off to make some soap, we had snow this morning but it is
gone now and the wind is woopin it up. LOL.

More RR details tomorrow.

3 comments:

abeautifulcraft said...

Zandra does always the most lovely stitching, this butterfly is gorgeous and I love everything else I can see on the block as well!

Susan said...

I love seeing the entire butterfly this way. She does beautiful stitchery. What kind of soup did you make? I'm actually thinking that cold with a fireplace would be preferable to Phoenix traffic!

Gail said...

Yes, Zandra and all the ladies do beautiful work.
I didn't do any kind of stitching or sewing today....instead I made soap..goats milk, with oatmeal, honey and almond and milk bath.