Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations and Quilting......Quilt Stylist

Welcome to Big Horn Mountain Creations, Quilting and Embroidery.
Custom quilts and embroidery, also longarm quilting service. No two quilts alike, made especially for you. Feel free to contact me if you want a special work of art for yourself.
Grab a cuppa and enjoy the quilts.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Butterfly RR - Cher's block















Cher's butterfly RR block with additions of others.

I love the large butterfly here, it is so enchanting and just kept drawing
my attention.






My additions
include a handdyed
butterfly motif.
Lazy dasiy butterfly
and bead seam
treatments. A
beautiful block for sure.

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a pretty block! I love the seam treatment you added. It's just perfect on such a butterfly-full block. That's a pretty lace motif, too.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a beautiful butterfly. It is perfect for this block! Pretty work!